I’ve got five stars on my foot and so does she. Ever since getting our first tattoos together in Cairns, Australia, this girl has been my partner in crime when it comes to travel. I’d like to welcome a new writer and dear friend who will be sharing Stars on the Ceiling with me from [...]
Tag Archives | Australia
Stars on the Ceiling is an outlet for recording a stubborn determination to discover what I want out of life on my own terms. Its also a testament to the often ignored possibilities available to anyone who wants to do the same. Let's explore the world and inspire each other.
- What’s REALLY Scary About Long-term Travel 48 comment(s)
- Let’s Stop Telling People How and Why to Travel 28 comment(s)
- Why I Bailed on Bogota 27 comment(s)
- So You Want to Try Ayahuasca? 27 comment(s)
- An Anaconda in the Toilet: Exploring the Amazon Rainforest from Leticia, Colombia 19 comment(s)