SOTC just hopped on board the ever crowded photo friday bus. Oh and yes, I’m forcing myself to use twitter so hash tagging it up … #fotofriday! This photo was taken last weekend at Hoboken’s St. Patty’s Day. Despite the infamous parade being shut down due to the Jersey Style Shenanigans that Hoboken police couldn’t [...]
Tag Archives | Hoboken
Stars on the Ceiling is an outlet for recording a stubborn determination to discover what I want out of life on my own terms. Its also a testament to the often ignored possibilities available to anyone who wants to do the same. Let's explore the world and inspire each other.
- What’s REALLY Scary About Long-term Travel 48 comment(s)
- Why I Bailed on Bogota 29 comment(s)
- So You Want to Try Ayahuasca? 29 comment(s)
- Let’s Stop Telling People How and Why to Travel 28 comment(s)
- An Anaconda in the Toilet: Exploring the Amazon Rainforest from Leticia, Colombia 19 comment(s)