Planning a holiday in NYC can be a bit overwhelming. Do you make reservations? Show up somewhere and wait in a line to get in? Plan a party? Go to a party? Sit by yourself in Central Park and wish you were at a party? Just like eating at one of the many famed [...]
Tag Archives | NYC
I’ve got five stars on my foot and so does she. Ever since getting our first tattoos together in Cairns, Australia, this girl has been my partner in crime when it comes to travel. I’d like to welcome a new writer and dear friend who will be sharing Stars on the Ceiling with me from [...]
Manhattan can seem big and scary to the map-toting traveler and quite frankly, it is. It houses around 1.6 million residents and over 23,000 restaurants (as of 2010.) Looking for Thai food? (Which I am on a weekly basis.) We’ve got about 320 to choose from on Yelp.com alone.
Stars on the Ceiling is an outlet for recording a stubborn determination to discover what I want out of life on my own terms. Its also a testament to the often ignored possibilities available to anyone who wants to do the same. Let's explore the world and inspire each other.
- What’s REALLY Scary About Long-term Travel 48 comment(s)
- So You Want to Try Ayahuasca? 30 comment(s)
- Why I Bailed on Bogota 29 comment(s)
- Let’s Stop Telling People How and Why to Travel 28 comment(s)
- An Anaconda in the Toilet: Exploring the Amazon Rainforest from Leticia, Colombia 19 comment(s)