Manhattan can seem big and scary to the map-toting traveler and quite frankly, it is. It houses around 1.6 million residents and over 23,000 restaurants (as of 2010.) Looking for Thai food? (Which I am on a weekly basis.) We’ve got about 320 to choose from on Yelp.com alone.
Tag Archives | Upper West Side
Stars on the Ceiling is an outlet for recording a stubborn determination to discover what I want out of life on my own terms. Its also a testament to the often ignored possibilities available to anyone who wants to do the same. Let's explore the world and inspire each other.
- What’s REALLY Scary About Long-term Travel 48 comment(s)
- So You Want to Try Ayahuasca? 30 comment(s)
- Why I Bailed on Bogota 29 comment(s)
- Let’s Stop Telling People How and Why to Travel 28 comment(s)
- An Anaconda in the Toilet: Exploring the Amazon Rainforest from Leticia, Colombia 19 comment(s)