One of the strangest days I experienced on my travels was a trip to Burma and Laos from Chiang Mai, Thailand. The 12 hours were mostly spent in the back of a tour van but also introduced me to the Burma border control and a little piece of Heaven and Hell..
Tag Archives | Wat Rong Khun
Stars on the Ceiling is an outlet for recording a stubborn determination to discover what I want out of life on my own terms. Its also a testament to the often ignored possibilities available to anyone who wants to do the same. Let's explore the world and inspire each other.
- What’s REALLY Scary About Long-term Travel 48 comment(s)
- Let’s Stop Telling People How and Why to Travel 28 comment(s)
- Why I Bailed on Bogota 27 comment(s)
- So You Want to Try Ayahuasca? 27 comment(s)
- An Anaconda in the Toilet: Exploring the Amazon Rainforest from Leticia, Colombia 19 comment(s)